There are many unique and fun ways to give to Children’s Health Foundation– your gift of time, money and encouragement are all valuable ways to show that you care.
You can participate in any of our events to help raise funds for Children’s Health Foundation. Visit our Event Calendar to find out more about upcoming events.
Children’s Health Foundation hosts many unique fundraising events – Change Bandits, Radiothon, Bowling for Miracles – providing opportunities to interact, celebrate and make a collective impact. The Foundation relies on the generosity of its sponsors to ensure these events are a success. We would be happy to work with you to develop a comprehensive benefits package.
Somewhere there’s an event happening with participants just waiting for you to sponsor them. View our Event Calendar to find participants that you can sponsor.
We are thankful to the many individuals and groups who organize events and choose to donate their proceeds to Children’s Health Foundation. Inspire others by organizing your own event.
Step 1) Use our Fundraising Guide to help you work through the all details of planning your event like setting objectives and creating a budget. Download our Fundraising Guide
Step 2) Register Your Event Before you publicize or hold an event on behalf of Children’s Health Foundation, you must have a signed agreement with the Foundation. Download an Event Application here.
- Getting Starting: Once you worked through the details of hosting your own event and have a signed agreement with the Foundation, you are ready to get started. Have fun and remember we are here to help.
- Invite Dr. Beary Goode to Your Event: Our mascot, Dr. Beary Goode, is an entertaining addition to any event – a favourite with kids and adults. He’s very busy, so be sure to book him well in advance.
For more information, contact:
519-432-8062 ext. 75265
Donate Toys to Children’s Hospital
Toys and child-appropriate gift items are needed throughout the year. If you are considering a donation of toys to Children’s Hospital, we offer these reminders:
- Our patients range in age from birth through to their 18th birthday.
- All toys and gifts must be new due to infection and safety concerns.
- Look for toys stuffed with fabric or foam; no shredded foam, small pellets or beans.
- Please do not wrap your gift; the items must be assessed prior to distribution for safety reasons.
On behalf of Children’s Hospital, we thank you in advance for your interest in donating toys to the hospital.
Volunteer at Children's Health Foundation
Our volunteers are among the most important resources in our team. Their incredible donations of time and expertise are an invaluable asset to Children's Health Foundation, and we are eternally thankful for the gifts of time and expertise that they lend to our organization. If you would like to get involved, please visit Our Volunteers.