Get to Know Children’s Health Foundation
Children’s Health Foundation is dedicated to raising and granting funds to support our health care partners:
- Children’s Hospital at London Health Sciences Centre
- Thames Valley Children's Centre
- Children’s Health Research Institute
Hand-in-hand with our donors and partner organizations, Children’s Health Foundation is strengthening and transforming paediatric health care and rehabilitation for the benefit of all children and youth in our region.
Saving lives and improving children’s health and quality of life.
Inspiring caring people to donate to support excellence in children’s health care and research at Children’s Hospital, Thames Valley Children’s Centre and Children’s Health Research Institute.
Commitment to our donors
Every donation to Children’s Health Foundation is important to many children and families in our region. This past year, with your support, Children's Health Foundation was able to fund:
- the purchase of 112 vital pieces of equipment that will save young lives,
- 11 quality of life programs that make the hospital experience easier and more positive,
- 10 value-added programs and other therapeutic services that open a world of possibilities to children with disabilities,
- and ground-breaking research to prevent and treat childhood disease and injury around the world.
To view how donations are used at Children's Health Foundation, see our Financial Accountability Policy.