Kids Helping Kids
Every donation makes a difference to Children’s!
Teach your children about the joy of giving any time of the year.
There are a number of ways your child can raise funds and make a difference for Children's Hospital, Thames Valley Children's Centre and Children's Health Research Institute.
Kids are helping kids throughout the year whether it’s:
A Child’s Birthday Party
- Ask friends to make a donation Children’s instead of bringing a gift
- Donate gifts of new toys to the kids at Children’s Hospital
- Create your own Personal Fundraising Page
- Email friends and family asking them to support Children’s
- Make the page your own – add photos and a description on how you
are raising awareness and support for our kids.
- Sell lemonade or Kool-Aid and donate the proceeds to Children’s
- Help Mom and Dad by selling your used toys and donate the proceeds to Children’s
- Get your class involved by taking donations or unwrapped new toys we can deliver to Children’s Hospital
- Dance for those who can't!
- Students learn invaluable leadership and life skills while raising funds and interacting with children’s hospital patients and families
- Culminates with a 12-40 hour long event where students dance in celebration of the total amount raised for Children's Miracle Network
- 24-hour video game marathon to raise money for Children's Hospital
Let us know how you are helping Children’s!
Share your photos with us on Facebook, so we can show our communities what you've contributed to improving kids' lives.
We invite you to support Children’s in a way that is most meaningful to you.
Every gift makes a difference to our children. To learn more contact email@example.com or by phone 519.432.8564