Knowledge can save and improve kids’ lives
Children's Health Foundation raises funds for the full continuum of health care for children in our region.
Our Children's Family includes partners who care for, rehabilitate and research to help kids reach their full potential. We want our community members to understand how these programs and services give our region's families the chance to live healthier, more joyful lives. Connect with Children's Health Foundation and connect with the support systems who keep kids healthy, make them smile, and help them grow.
Visit our latest news to learn how laughter can help a patient family get through another painful appointment, meet kids who have overcome cancer, and learn how they can be braver than you ever imagined.
Get to know your Children’s
- Understand why one-size does not fit all when caring for children from across our Southwestern Ontario.
- See the potential to unlock the mysteries of childhood illnesses and diseases.
- Learn how our exceptional paediatric health care partners are improving the quality of life for all children.
- Get to know how you can ensure our kids have the best health care possible.
- Learn how therapy can help children move past disability towards possibility
Sign up for our monthly eNews now!
You’ll recieve inspirational family and child health care stories, updates on important paediatric programs and services, and information about exciting special events in your community that will raise funds for children.
Tori, a Children’s Hospital patient, wants you to get to know Children’s Health Foundation. Click her sign to get started.
If you have any questions, comments, or stories that you would like to share with us, please contact us.