Ways To Give
Every gift makes a difference
From children who donate the proceeds from their lemonade stand to community philanthropists who make a legacy gift, every donation makes a difference. When you give to Children’s Health Foundation, you help sick children get better - be it through specialized care at Children's Hospital, ground breaking research at Children's Health Research Institute, or exceptional programs and rehabilitation services at Thames Valley Children's Centre. We invite you to support Children’s in a way that is most meaningful to you. Every gift makes a difference to our children.
- Donate Now Use our secure and easy online donation system to give now. To donate by phone or mail, please call 519-432-8564.
- Monthly Giving Join our Circle of Caring Hearts® and become a monthly supporter.
- Personal Fundraising Pages Create your own Personal Fundraising Page.
- Memorial Gift Recognize the memory of a loved one by making a gift in their memory.
- In Honour Gift Make a donation in someone special’s honour.
- Gift of Shares Give a gift of securities, stocks or shares, please call 519-432-8564
Gift of Securities Transfer Authorization Form.pdf
- Legacy Giving Make a bequest in your will or other planned gift through your estate.
Children’s Health Foundation is a registered charitable organization. Registration # 11885-2482 RR0001
All donations are tax deductible. An official receipt is issued immediately by email for online donations.